Measure Q - the $280 million school bond on the Nov. 2, 2010 ballot - will keep Fresno Unified School District moving forward without raising taxes. Measure Q will improve school campuses in every neighborhood of the district, without raising the current authorized tax rate, by:
- Upgrading and improving all Fresno Unified schools
- Supporting preparation of career-ready graduates through expansion of
career tech facilities
- Investing in renovation and repair of all schools
- Continuing classroom technology upgrades
- Addressing the dropout issue by investing in alternative and continuing
Measure Q is right for our community; good for our neighborhoods and most of all, important for our children. Join a broad coalition of parents, teachers, principals, and business and community leaders in voting YES on Measure Q!